DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE GAP SHORTFALL PROTECTION?
Don’t let an accident or theft involving your vehicle result in a financial loss for you. Usually, this is inevitable because, even when you are comprehensively insured, there are outstanding amounts to be paid.
Shortfall Protection covers you by paying the difference between your insurance company pay-out and the amount still owing to your finance company. This payment also includes covering your insurance excess up to R6,000, Unintentional Violation Cover (if your claim is rejected because you unintentionally violate a policy condition), and Optional Deposit Protection.
- Protects you from a financial loss by paying the difference between your insurance company pay-out and what you owe to your finance company.
- Provides unintentional violation cover.
- Covers up to R6,000 of your insurance excess in the event of a shortfall claim.
- Protects your deposit up to a maximum of R50,000 (optional cover).
- Pays a loyalty bonus of R8,000 towards a replacement vehicle.